Open positions at the exciting and centrally located Busan Global Village (BGV)! Please indicate in your application which position interests you.
Position 1: Regular Program
- Teaching style: Series of interactive immersion 2-day “field trips” at our facility
- Type of students: Elementary school 6th graders
- Working hours: Tuesday - Saturday 8:35am - 17:35pm (Sunday/Monday OFF)
- Starting date: mid-January, or slightly later
- Openings: 2
* It is required for Regular teachers to participate in our camp program twice a year and work based on the camp schedules.
** Employees may be subject to change of regular program schedule to participate in other programs running at Busan Global Village. Proper notice of change will be given.
1. Job title: English Instructor
2. Job description: Teaching English as a foreign language
3. Location: Busan (near Lotte Hotel)
*** Due to immigration law, we can only accept native speakers of English whose nationality is one of the following: American, Canadian, British, Irish, Australian, New Zealander.
*** Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
*** Candidates with a TESOL degree / certificate are preferred.
*** Fun, dynamic, friendly, flexible personality a must!
5. Salary: 2.1-2.3 million won
*** Airfare: Travel reimbursement only for overseas applicants. A return ticket will be provided upon completion of a one-year contract.
*** 15 days of paid vacation
*** Health insurance (cost evenly shared 50/50)
*** Furnished single housing provided (near Gwangan Beach)
*** Severance pay (equivalent to one month's salary)
7. Application documents
*** Recent photo
*** Scanned copy of passport
*** Scanned copy of degree
*** Scanned copy of recommendation letters with contact information
*** Scanned copy of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (if in progress, please indicate anticipated completion date)
※ Candidates with all visa documents prepared or in progress are preferred. (Degree certificate apostilled / National criminal background check apostilled)