Your role will play a vital part as liaison point between CSVPA and Stafford House International to ensure we are providing effective delivery of the academic provision and the student experience for CSVPA students being taught by Stafford House International.
You will be managing a team of English teachers dedicated to the delivery of English to CSVPA Art, design and performing arts students, with a focus on improving language ability and IELTS scores to support students in achieving their fin
Details of Position
At Stafford House International we are committed to putting our students at the heart of everything we do and we need customer centred thinkers to help us to deliver an outstanding student experience.
We encourage our staff to be proactive, quick thinking and we love to hear new ideas and also contributions on how we can improve and evolve our current practices. As an English Coordinator, you will be a proactive, solution focused leader, able to implement and drive new ideas and ways of working. You will have an opportunity to make a real difference to our customer experience and have a positive impact on the wider teams in your school and the wider CATS Colleges environment.
The English Coordinator role is fast paced, varied, challenging and rewarding role, with no day the same! You will be managing a team of teachers who are responsible for delivering our English Language provision to our partner institution, CSVPA.
- First degree X
- DELTA or equivalent Diploma X
- Experience of teacher recruitment X
- Academic management experience X
- Broad range of teaching experience X
- Knowledge of English Language examinations (including IELTS
and FCE/CAE X
- Experience of teaching English for Academic Purposes X
- Experience of teaching both junior and adult courses X
- Experience of teaching mono and multilingual classes X
- Knowledge of UKBA student visa regulations X
Salary and Benefits
1 year fixed-term contract. Competitive salary