Teachers are the heart of everything we do, we need talented teachers to help inspire and educate adults across China. By teaching with EF, you can help people get better jobs, participate in the global economy and become citizens of the world.
You will be teaching English to adults ranging from small classes of six to workshops of 25 students. Key activities include planning and delivering lessons using EF-developed ESL courseware.
Training and feedback are central to the way we operate. You'll have access to a global network of 21,000 faculty. That means a growing community of dedicated teachers are there to field questions and share ideas.
• ESL teaching experience
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Interpersonal skills and a service mindset
• Availability to work on evenings and weekends
• Mainland China citizenship
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
• A National Teacher Certification, TEFL, or CELTA
• A master’s degree in Applied Linguistics, English, or TESOL
Apply now by sending us your cover letter and resume to: