The International Educational Company WINDSOR, established in the year 2000, was the first professional English school in Togliatti that used communicative methods.
Our school is a growing company with a team of young professionals. In 2019 WINDSOR became an Authorized Cambridge Assessment English Exam Centre.
WINDSOR is looking for native level speakers from English speaking countries to work as a teacher with groups of students and individuals for the academic year 2021-2022.
Details of Position
WINDSOR is looking for native level speakers to work as a teacher with groups of students and individuals for the academic year 2021-2022.
Teaching hours are between 10:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday with a workload of up to 144 academic hours per month.
On Saturday all our native level teachers lead speaking club.
A full-time teacher can expect to work with students of different ages (adults, children, and teenagers) individually and in groups of up to 12 students at levels Pre-Intermediate and above.
Our classes meet 1-2 times per week ranging from 2-3 academic hours per class.
Course duration varies from 48 to 120 academic hours.
Cambridge Exams for Schools preparation (Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, and B2 First for Schools) is integrated into General English courses for teenagers and children.
In summer teachers will have the opportunity to teach in youth camps and intensive courses.
- College/University Degree
- Internationally - recognized teaching certificate (TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or equivalents).
- Availability to work evenings and Saturdays.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Experience with Cambridge and other language proficiency exam preparation is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
- Full time employment up to 144 academic hours a month.
- A competitive monthly salary starting at 45,000 Rubles. Salary is based on the number of hours worked.
- Full multi-entry work visa and support including registration fully complying with Russian migration laws.
- Airport transfer service.
- Medical insurance, annual medical checkups.
- Shared accommodation decorated in the traditional Russian style (rent-free, cost of utilities in 2020-21- 3,800 Rubles per month).
- Free gym membership.
- Training and professional development workshops and seminars.
- Language and methodological support.
- Free Russian language lessons (up to 60 academic hours a year).
- A fully equipped teachers room and resource library.
- 42 days paid vacation available after 9 months of continuous employment.
- One-way ticket reimbursement to the country of citizenship or its equivalent.