Business English to Adults - Jakarta, Indonesia
Posted By: CELS Indonesia
Date: Monday, 7 October 2019, at 1:43 p.m.
CELS Indonesia is a growing training company that specialises in providing English language training as well as training in business skills.
Our team has over 10 years experience providing training throughout and outside Jakarta to a large variety of companies across a diverse range of industries. We provide general Business English classes, online classes, soft skills courses, IELTS/TOEFL preparation, one-on-one classes, conversation, workshops & seminars, social clubs.
We also have a schools program whereby we enter local schools and work with children of all ages in developing their confidence and fluency in English, although this is a smaller part of what we do. We have a close-knit staff room and good internal community which provides a lot of support and development for all of our trainers.
Finally, we have online courses which we conduct online classes for. These can occur on weekends and can be done remotely by our trainers as the office is closed on weekends.
We are currently looking for native English speaking trainers to join our team on a short term contract. This contract could be extended for the right candidate after joining our team. Applicants must be from UK, USA, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, or Australia.
The recruitment team keeps a sharp eye out for those with great personalities. While we appreciate experience in trainers, a trainer who is fun and can make classes enjoyable for their students will set themselves apart from the rest.
Due to visa requirements, all applicants must be from UK, USA, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, and Australia and must possess: University Degree, teaching certificate, and be between the ages of 25-50. We will also need letters of reference from recent employers for interview and visa purposes.
Please send applications to email@example.com
EXPERIENCE THE AUTHENTIC VIETNAM - NOW HIRING FULL TIME ESL TEACHERS - START DATES IN OCTOBER, NOVEMBER 2019
Posted By: Apollo Education and Training Vietnam
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019, at 12:43 p.m.
Close to the natural beauty of Ha Long Bay in northern Vietnam, Hai Phong city is an attractive coastal city in the north of Vietnam located near the Halong Bay attraction.
If you are looking for an authentic Vietnamese experience in a welcoming, smaller city with delicious food, this is the place for you. With a growing local and expat scene, there are countless attractions to explore. Hai Phong is great for nature lovers, city dwellers, and slow living lifestyles alike.
Details of Position
Start date: October, November 2019 with the possible Signing Incentives Bonus
We have 22 years of experience teaching English in Vietnam and currently operate more than 40 training centres nationwide.
At Apollo you can expect:
A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
A wide range of resources and modern facilities
A variety of courses and learners
Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
Opportunities for career development
Planning communicative, student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
Participating in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members
Teaching across our range of levels, ages, and courses
Average teaching hours: normally scheduled at 18-25 hours per week. Classes run from 7:30am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible. Whenever possible, teachers are scheduled two consecutive days off.
Essential requirements for all teaching positions:
CELTA / Trinity TESOL or equivalent (100% online TEFL certificates will not be accepted)
Bachelors Degree or higher
Full mastery of English
A willingness to teach across our full range of classes
Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
4 months validity on passport
Experience of teaching young learners desirable
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary with performance based contract completion bonus
Relocation bonus, company health insurance scheme, visa and work permit costs covered by Apollo
Fully paid leave: 15 days of annual leave and up to 11 days of public holidays (applying to one year contracts)
Salary and benefits paid in Vietnamese Dong. Tax is payable on a progressive scale and averages around 11-12% for a typical full-time teacher
Please visit our website for information about teaching at Apollo, teaching and living in Vietnam.
Interested candidates are invited to apply. Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Teach English in Vietnam - Largest ESL School in Vietnam
Posted By: APAX English
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019, at 12:48 p.m.
𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗫 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝘆 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 launched in Vietnam in May 2015. Our program brings a
new style of curriculum and standard that is raising the bar of English
education in Vietnam. With an emphasis on critical thinking, creativity, and
character traits for success, our program is entirely unique. This makes it
a fun developmental experience for both teachers and students.
𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗫 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 has just opened its 115th English Centre and is
continuing to open more centers across Vietnam. APAX English
offer the most rewarding teaching experience including charity involvement,
ongoing teacher support by foreign management, pioneering bonuses for
smaller cities, a competitive salary offer plus benefits as well as an 18 to
21-hour teaching week which guarantees teachers a work / life balance and
the opportunity to really discover Vietnam.
• Native English Speakers
• Original Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• Original ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching
certificate (Apax has systems in place to assist with TEFL qualification
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home
country or last country of residence
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No
lesson planning is required)
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly
feedback on student progress, etc.
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀:
• Opt-in Start up bonus 25,000,000 VND ($1000) paid within the first month
(upon legal document submission within 14 days of contract signing)
• Entry level salary range from 32,000,000 VND (from $1200 depending on
classroom experience) for 18-21 teaching hours per week and up to 25-30
hours per week including administration
• Over-time hourly rate of 525,000 VND ($23)
• Monthly accommodation allowance of up to 3000 000 VND ($130)
• Small-city stipend up to 3 450 000 VND (city dependent) ($150)
• Quarterly KPI Bonus up to 2 000 000VND (depending on classroom
• Expert Teacher bonuses (based on optional professional development
• Completion Bonus: 10,750,000 VND; pioneering bonus potential for smaller
cities ranging from 8,000,000 VND to more than 56,000,000 VND (~$800-$2400)
• ~20 vacation days
• Work permit reimbursement upon 12 month completion
• Average class size of 10-16 students
• Program training provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
With over 115 centers in more than 25 cities accross the North of Vietnam
and Ho Chi Minh City, we can offer you the best start to an ESL career in
Vietnam. Locations available here: https://www.teachapax.com/placement
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆:
𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 email@example.com 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴:
1. Formatted CV
2. University (bachelor’s) degree certificate
3. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/teaching certificate
4. Passport photo page
𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨: 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙨, 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨,
𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙣𝙖𝙢.
each in Japan! - USA and AUSTRALIA RECRUITMENT EVENTS
Posted By: Gaba Corporation
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019, at 1:01 p.m.
If you are living in or near any of the following locations, please come along to one of our Information Seminars to meet a recruiter and learn more about Gaba
NOVEMBER 2019 - AUSTRALIA Events
- Sydney- November 14th (evening)
- Melbourne - November 16th (daytime)
JANUARY 2020 - SINGAPORE Event
- Singapore - TBD
Registration for these events is available through our website here:
https://www.gabateachinginjapan.com/ (click "Apply/Register Now")
We hope to see you there!
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
• January 2020
o All applicants welcome to apply (Gaba sponsorship not required)
o Kanto, Kansai, & Kyushu positions
• February 2020
o All applicants welcome to apply (Gaba sponsorship available)
o Kanto & Chubu positions
• March 2020
o All applicants welcome to apply (Gaba sponsorship available)
o Kanto & Kansai positions
To submit your application, please visit our website here:
https://www.gabateachinginjapan.com/ (click "Apply/Register Now")
WHAT IS GABA?
Gaba is Japan's leading provider of 1-to-1 English lessons to adult learners. Teach in a major metropolitan area in one of our 44 locations in the Kanto, Kansai, Chubu & Kyushu regions (including Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka), in a stylish Gaba Learning Studio with the ability to design your own flexible schedule. We foster an international environment with various options for certification and ongoing support.
* 1-to-1 Student-focused teaching
* Motivated adult students
* Flexible schedule - build your schedule around your life
* Comfortable and modern working environment (see our site for videos!)
* Incentives available
* Career Opportunities Available
* 10+ Voluntary one-day workshops available for personal development
We are seeking enthusiastic and unique individuals who possess the following to experience living and working in Japan with Gaba:
* Solid people skills
* Native-level English (all nationalities considered)
* Ability to work independently
* Desire to live and work in Japan
* TEFL/ TESOL certification or ESL experience preferred
***TEACH CHILDREN IN JAPAN***
Posted By: California Language Institute
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019, at 1:02 p.m.
Teach in JAPAN, full training provided
Full-time English instructor in Japan. We are currently recruiting for April, 2020 (although with the possibility of starts as early as January - if you are interested in starting in January, the sooner we can interview the better, to get the work visa processed in time!)
We are looking for a full-time English instructor to work in kindergartens, teaching English conversation. No experience is necessary – full, ongoing training is provided.
We are recruiting for positions in Tokyo, Chiba and Kitakyushu.
1 year’s commitment absolute necessity! If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
• 32.5 hour, 5-day working week (up to 27 hours teaching).
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Initial one-year contract.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
• University degree.
We are hiring both within Japan and from abroad – interviews in person or over Skype.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, with full CV, current visa status and current location.
Full-time Native English Speaking Teacher Needed in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
Posted By: Advantage English Sakae
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019, at 1:06 p.m.
Since 1996, Advantage English Sakae
school, has a native, full-time English
instructor position.. Applicant must be
experienced with all ages and also have
the ability and desire to do studio work
in front of a camera. The salary reflects
both teacher and studio ability.
Advantage English will provide
sponsorship. One-year contracts are
standard and renewable. All applicants
must have a BA or higher and be native
Training will be provided regardless of
experience. The applicant
should be: gentle with young children,
fashionably and professionally
dressed at all times, well-mannered and
polite, and always adhere to Japan’s
social norms and customs while on the job.
Also the teachers should possess a
presentation type “teacher” voice and
245,000-270,000+yen per month (depending
on qualifications and experience), working
a max of 28 contact hours and 7 non-
contact hours per week. Instructors are
able to qualify for overtime pay.
Guaranteed salary is based on genuine ESL
experience and qualifications. Applicants
will be informed of the probable rate only
if contacted for follow up and interview.
Advantage English is open from 9:00am to
10:00pm but of course teachers are not
required or expected to be available
during all hours of the day. Every
instructor has a unique schedule. Even
busy teachers however, have time in the
day to pursue other interests as long as
they don’t require leaving the city. Some
days are busier than others. We negotiate
schedules for experienced and highly
qualified teachers and for those who also
possess advanced social and presentation
Instructors are off Monday. We are closed
on Sunday. We are also closed on all
national holidays. Last year there were 16
national holidays. Instructors also have
paid vacation during the summer O-bon for
a week, and winter for a week. All
national holidays are paid off. Advantage
English follows the rules and guidelines
of Japanese government labor offices.
Schedules include a wide mix, from babies
to adults. We hope to see results with all
students. Teachers are expected to use the
proven ‘Talk Advantage’ method for kids
and adults. Most classes are small with
five students maximum. For adults, texts
are not allowed in group lessons and only
allowed in private, adult lessons, for
certain situations. For kids, we use Let’s
Go as our main kids text. Training is
provided and an experienced Advantage
English teachers will gain access to
countless future opportunities and have
the confidence and ability to teach
anywhere in the world. Advantage teacher
trainers are in demand.
We have many teachers who stay on year and
after year. We are fair and compensate for
everything. Our turnover rate is less than
2% and the overwhelming majority of
teachers finish contracts and desire to
stay with us. Most of the staff practice
self-management and hold themselves to
high standards. We are growing and there
is corporate and studio opportunity.
Please send the following to:
2. recent picture
3. Passport picture
4. Letters of reference or include a
reference list in your resume.
Europe? Opportunity knocks in the best region of Poland: Krakow, Wroclaw, Gliwice, Bielsko-Biala, Tychy
Posted By: SPEED School of English
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019, at 1:31 p.m.
Established in 1997, the school has five branches with over 40 teachers. The schools are all located in southern Poland (Gliwice, Krakow, Wroclaw, Bielsko-Biala and Tychy).
The school has become one of the largest English language schools in each city where it operates. We pride ourselves in providing high quality educational services. We teach a variety of students ranging from young learners to adults who are very friendly and eager to learn. They need English for professional and private use. They enjoy the school and respect the teachers, which creates a friendly and supportive work environment.
We are looking for positive, friendly, creative, confident and resourceful candidates - native speakers of English, born in the countries where English is a native language, interested in teaching English in Poland in the academic year 2019/2020 (to start working in October/ November 2019).
Teaching experience is not essential, but is definitely considered an asset. The ideal candidate will have a BA degree or higher and would preferably have completed a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA course and is interested in improving his teaching skills.
We offer our teachers:
***** Competitive rates of pay: average local salary 3200-3500PLN after tax per month
***** Free intensive teacher training & induction package
***** Full assistance in obtaining visas and work permits
***** Airfare allowance of 1000PLN after successful completion of contract
***** Guaranteed minimum weekly workload
***** Allocated accommodation
***** Health insurance
***** A contact person at each school to assist teachers with any challenges of daily life in Poland
***** Friendly and supportive work environment
***** Free on-going teacher development program
***** Free Polish lessons
***** Free ski passes!!!
***** Airport pick-up
We will respond only to the selected applicants.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Teach English in China
Experience a different career and life
Teaching English in China can be a good start for your international career, especially for graduates with a major in business or education. Spending one or two years in China will get you not only a global vision but also exclusive business opportunities in the future at the world's second-largest economy. You will receive a competitive salary, which allows you to have a high-quality life in China.
Welcome to visit our Youtube Channel :
We have filmed uncountable videos about ESL teachers' work and life experience in China.
Why apply through agency WOOK Talent?
• We are authenticated by the American embassy in China.
• Almost all the Chinese educational brands cooperate with us, but we only carefully choose the most reliable schools and the best offers for our candidates.
• We are free for our candidates.
• Actually, we pay double than EF to our teachers, because we believe that it makes more sense to spend the company budget on people than cold marketing channels.
• After going through over 1000 visa cases, we are the ultimate professional in Chinese visa field.
• Our recruiter team hold master degrees and speak three languages on average, humble, humorous, and easy to communicate.
• We take care of the candidates whose first time come to China with the diplomacy standard, ready to solve all the problems which you can possibly meet.
Salary and benefits :
- Salary range: 2800 USD - 3500 USD per month (after tax)
- A furnished apartment or accommodation allowance which could cover your monthly rent will be provided.
- Medical insurance
- Flight ticket allowance
- Contract bonus
The salary range of a foreign English teacher in China is three times the average salary (800 USD) in China. For the monthly consumption, 1000 USD will get you a decent life in China.
Class information :
- Student age: 3 to 12 years old
- Class size: 10 to 15 students
Since it’s their best age to learn oral English, they want to know the feeling to speak English. You don’t need to teach them complex grammar or literature. The most important thing is to pass your English accent to them and show them simple sentences and words.
Working hours :
- 5 days per week
- 8 hours per day
Generally, you will have 25 hours for lesson per week and 15 office hours per week.
- SuperCity: Shanghai / Beijing
- Modern City: Chengdu / Shenzhen / Guangzhou / Tianjin / Qingdao / Xian +
- Small City: Rizhao / Jieyang / Zhoushan / Liyang / Zhangjiakou +
We have positions all over China. Whether you prefer to live in a modern city or a traditional village. We provide you different English teaching job offers with different lifestyles.
- International School / Language training School / Kindergarten
WOOK Talent cooperates with 12 main educational brands in China. Each of the brands has over 300 branch campus all over China.
- Airport Pick Up
- Sim Card, Bank Card, Wechat Pay, Alipay assistance
- Assistance for renting an apartment
- 1 to 1 visa consulting
- Real-time English to Chinese oral translation
- Private Internet assistance to get access to Youtube, Facebook, Netflix in China
- Fluent in English
- Patient with young learners
- Open-minded, ready to work abroad
- Bachelor Degree required
- Teaching certification preferred
- Teaching experience preferred, but not required
Wook Tips: The duration of the employment contract will last for one year
- Apply via our website: https://www.wooktalent.com/
If you have any question feel free to contact us via :
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype Live: mengfanchen93
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/wooktalent
- Wechat: 362335795
About WOOK Talent:
WOOK Talent is a premier ESL agency authenticated by the Chinese ministry of foreign affairs and the American embassy in China. WOOK Talent collaborates with over 1200 educational institutions across China and offers more than 500 job vacancies for English teachers and educational managers per month.
Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn02e8VZGadOVKSfZR6UImA/videos
Is China Safe?
1. China has the most strict drug control in the world.
2. China has the most strict gun control in the world.
3. Security cameras are equipped every corner on the street.
China has the largest population and the lowest crime rate in the world. It is safe for you to walk alone outside 2:00 AM.
Do I need to speak Chinese to be an English teacher in China?
No, you needn't.
To be an English teacher in China. The Chinese language level is not necessary.
For life :
Most of the young Chinese start learning English at the age of 5 until the graduation of the university. Real-time translation software is also quite practical for communication; for example, taxi drivers will use the real-time voice translation software to communicate with you.
For work :
Generally, you will have a Chinese teaching assistant in the classroom who speak both Chinese and English to help the young students understand your lesson content.
How can I get my visa to China?
We will help you prepare all the documents for your visa application.
You could check the "Visa" page on wooktalent.com to find all the necessary information about visa to China.
More FAQ? Click here:
APPLY NOW: https://www.wooktalent.com/
ATTENTION ENGLISH TEACHERS!!
Here at International Education - Tianjin Yuming, we are looking for high-energy candidates with positive attitudes to teach English in schools all across Tianjin, China (located just outside Beijing). Applicants should be passionate about teaching and open to experiencing a new and exciting culture in a world-class city.
We’ve been operating in the ESL Sector for 18 years now, working with both new & experienced teachers, providing a quality service, and cooperating with one another to become better every day.
We are looking for qualified candidates to teach in Kindergartens, primary & middle schools, and training centers in the Tianjin City area.
Wage range: 10,000-22,000 RMB per month
1. Bachelor degree or above (education and/or English related major preferred)
2. Native speakers are preferred
3. Meet the working visa requirements
4. Willingness to live abroad for at least one year
5. Willingness to work on teaching skills
6. Positive attitude towards Chinese students and teachers
7. Good communication skills
Benefits we offer:
1. Z Visa (step-by-step assistance and necessary paperwork)
2. Airfare subsidy after completion of the contract
3. Housing subsidies
4. Paid Chinese national holidays
5. Travel bonus
6. Contract renewal bonus
7. Monthly perfect attendance reward
8. Clothing allowance on arrival
9. Free hotel for first 1 -2 nights in Tianjin
10. Airport pickup on arrival, full assistance with relocation
11. Teacher training before you start working.
12. Teaching materials
13. Accidental health insurance
14. Professional growth
Documents we need from you:
2. Self-introduction video
3. Copy of your passport information page
4. Copy of university degree
5. Recent photo
- Located in Liaoning Province,Dalian is a modern port city of China
- Today it is a place with museums and historical sites for tourists to learn the history of the city.
- For more than 40 years, the United States KE Group has been a leader in education-based child care. The company serves families and their children ages 2 to 12 years old, offering full-time care, before- and after-school care and summer camp programs
- KE aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities.
- High salary offer: $2500 - $3000/ month
- Housing allowance: $300 - $600 (depend on schools in different cities)
- School will support with work permit and visa process
- $728 for completion contract bonus
- Up to 26 days of paid holidays per year, including public holidays
- Students ranged from 3- 12 years old mainly
- Teach a small group of 8-14 students/ class
- 5 working days per week, available on weekend
- 30 classes per week - 40 minutes/ class
Who are we looking for?
- English Teachers from Native speaking countries.
- Degree in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Hold TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA or 2 years of experience
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Copy of your degree
- Photo of your passport
To the email address: email@example.com
Where will you be teaching?
- Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China, is a fascinating place for tourists at home and abroad
- Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
- Beanstalk International Bilingual School is a K-12 and Kindergarten international school system in Beijing, China. It is managed by the Beanstalk Education Group and was first established as a kindergarten in 1993
- We provide excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionals with high standards.
- You will receive the salary from 18000 - 23000 RMB/ month
- Housing allowance provided of 4000 RMB
- Medical Insurance provided
- Settle in bonus: 5,000 RMB
- Home leave bonus: 10,000 RMB
- Flight tickets reimbursement: the beginning of the contract and ending of the contract
- Up to 2 kids tuition fee cover
- You will enjoy up to 76 paid days including national holidays, Winter and Summer holidays
Your teaching experience:
- Kindergarten students from 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: around 20 kids
- Regular working hours with 8 hours/ day and 5 working days/ week
- Teachers who are from native English speaking countries
- Hold a BA at least
- TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA... required
- At least 2 years of teaching experience to Kindergarten students
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- A CV
- Copy of your BA Degree
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free flights to many locations across China!
We’re looking for amazing English teachers to join us in Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and many other cities across China. Teach English at one of our kids and teens, adult and online schools, and you could get a free flight to China as well as a great salary and competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, enhance your skill set, and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime. Apply now to secure your free flight.
TEACHING OVERSEAS WITH EF ENGLISH FIRST:
•Teach adults, children or online at one of our 200+ schools
•Receive a competitive salary and a great employment package
•Gain exposure to career paths with the company that could lead to opportunities in teaching management, training and academic course development and more
•Teach abroad for as long as you’d like it to – teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew for a longer term
•Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
•Must be able to obtain a clear background check
•The ability to live abroad for at least one year
•A Bachelor's Degree
• TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
•To be considered for this role, applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations.
•Competitive local salary
•Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
•667 RMB monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
•Sponsored legal Z work visa
•12,000 RMB salary advance available
•10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
•Airport pick-up upon arrival
•Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
•Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
•Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
•Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
• Teacher advantages discounts
•Job rotation program