In 2003, we set out VMG English center - a place that was designed to foster that greatness. A place where incredibly talented individuals are empowered to pass down their knowledge to potential generators.
Through difficulties and obstacles, VMG is now proudly claimed to be the largest English Education System in Dong Nai Province. Today, VMG team is looking for English teachers to join our amazing team and develop together and further.
VMG IS LOCATED IN BIEN HOA PROVINCE:
• As a bustling suburb about 20 miles east of Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa is a large industrial area within southern Vietnam and proud to be one of the largest cities in Viet Nam.
• From explorations into the country’s rich history to enjoy recreational activities, Bien Hoa is a fantastic tourist spot for all visitors to Vietnam because of its location right off Vietnam Highway 1, it is easy to get to via car or train from Ho Chi Minh City.
• Friendly and professional colleagues.
• Small to medium class size
• Student age: primary to high school
• Relaxing working hours: 26 teaching hours/week
• 5 working days/week. 2 days off in a row on weekdays
• Full assistant to find accommodation and get adapted with the new working environment
SALARY AND AMAZING BENEFITS
• Amazing salary: 1600 USD - 1800 USD / month (After tax)
• Accommodation Housing allowance: 100 USD / month
• Health insurance provided
• Benefits: Work permit paid by the school
• Material: Coursebook and curriculum provided by the school (Focus on general English and IELTS Preparation)
• 1,5 years contract (Ending contract bonus available)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 5 NATIVE ENGLISH MEMBERS:
• Native English or non-native English speakers
• Hold at least a diploma or BA degree
• Hold a teaching certificate is advantage point
JOIN US NOW!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your documents now to: email@example.com. I would love to learn more about you and your teaching plan.
• Your CV
• Your photo
• A copy of your degree
• A copy of your Passport.
• Introduction Video (Optional)
- We would welcome any questions related to this position.
Ever since 2001, Owen Foreign Languages School has been providing students with a rich and diverse learning environment. Our unparalleled teaching methods help to launch students into the successful future they have always dreamed of. Owen foreign language school is located in Chongqing, Chengdu and Kunming cities, China and has over 5000 students and a renowned foreign staff of over 100 foreign teachers. We encourage both staff and students alike to grow, learn and create each passing day.
DETAILS OF POSITION:
- Instructing students ages 3-18 in the English language
- Classroom management
- Utilizing creative, interactive speaking listening activities that engage students
- Developing lesson plans and contributing to existing curriculum
- Attending meetings, teacher training sessions and seminars
- Teacher is responsible for developing lesson plans and adapting to students' English abilities
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR TEACHER:
• Student age range: 3– 18 years old.
• Class size: VIP one to one, and 6-8 kids for small class.
• Class length: 45 minutes or 60 minutes.
• Working Hours: 80 teaching hours and 20 office hours (You will have 5 standard working days and 2 days off-without Saturdays and Sundays).
• Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language) formed curriculum.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant
• Training: No fixed training plans, but at least one a month at the school.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR TEACHERS:
• Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
• Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
• Monthly income: USD 2850 - 3200 (RMB 20,000 - 22,500
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 360 (RMB 2,500).
• Full attendance bonus: Monthly stipend USD 70 (RMB 500)
• Airfare Bonus: USD 860~1000 (RMB 6,000 -7000) can be reimbursed when fullfilled contract.
• Renew Contract Bonus：USD 580 (4000RMB).
• Demo class bonus: USD 14 (RMB 100) for sign up 1 person.
• Insurance: Business insurance RMB 1900 / year, including Outpatient disease, accident, Hospitalization, will be shared by both sides.
• Public Holiday
• Two days off per week
• Chinese public holidays off
• Annual Holiday: One week paid annual leave, one week without pay
• Sick Leave: 1 month have 1 day paid sick leave, no sick leave can be accumulated as paid annual leave.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Native English speakers
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Should be able to teach young learners (4-18)
Join us now!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your documents now to: Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to learn more about you and your teaching plan.
• Your CV
• Your photo
• A copy of your degree
• A copy of your Passport.
• Introduction Video (Optional)
- We would welcome any questions related to this position.
Longway International English is committed to providing professional English training for young people and adults. It specializes in practical and oriented English teaching and related services combined with Chinese and foreign teachers. It uses a full-level small class to teach and use the flipped Classroom Flipped Classroom teaching mode. Create an online and offline “soaking” language learning environment; we help the students to improve their business English, workplace English, practical communication, study abroad, and test English for all kinds of students in primary and secondary schools.
Bachelor degree or higher.
Native level English speaker.
Teach in Taicang, Jiangsu province, China.
--First two months’ probation: RMB16,000-20,000 monthly.
--Regular payment monthly: RMB21,000-24,000.
--RMB2,000 house rent allowance per monthly.
Flexible 5 working days, 2 days off per week, teach 25 classes per week plus 15 office hour.
Student age group from 10 years to adults, as your requirement.
It starts ASAP with renewed contract, RMB6,000 for contract renewed once.
5 days paid annual leave, 2 weeks paid sick leave, 11 days fully paid Chinese public holiday.
Health insurance provided, offer work permit.
Pick up assistance, orientation services.
CHANTHABURI TEACHING JOBS! SALARY UPTO 35K BAHT/ MONTH - START WORKING ASAP
We are looking for 10 Native English teachers for different positions in Chanthaburi, Thailand.
You will be working from Monday to Friday (8am - 4pm).
You will cover 18 - 24 teaching hours/week.
You will be teaching young kids from 3 - 12 years old.
Start date: November 2019
What do we offer?
Salary: 30k - 35k Baht/month.
Non-B Visa and work permit cost covered.
Extra teaching hours and Hourly tutoring also available.
Please feel free to apply if you:
Holding a passport from Native Speaking Countries.
Holding a Bachelor Degree at least.
Holding a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA.
Photo of your passport, Degree and teaching certificate
Please send your qualification to our email: email@example.com
Do you need extra Money, a full time income or beyond? Then Teach English or another language/subject Online from home or anywhere else in the world, both natives and non-natives can be accepted!
Teach either kids, teenagers, students or adults,
- Work from home
- Teaching materials and lesson plans provided(Just do the easy work)
- Work as many hours as you want.
- Very good salary, Up to $35+/h
- Easy Job.
- Very Fluent English speaking level (neutral accent preferred), native speakers are even more wanted.
- experience with kids & adults is preferred
- Enthusiasm to teach is most important
To learn more and apply please check out our website: https://alifeofgreatness.com/teach-english-online-from-anywhere-in-the-world/
Free flights to many locations across China!
We’re looking for amazing English teachers to join us in Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and many other cities across China. Teach English at one of our kids and teens, adult and online schools, and you could get a free flight to China as well as a great salary and competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, enhance your skill set, and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime. Apply now to secure your free flight.
TEACHING OVERSEAS WITH EF ENGLISH FIRST:
•Teach adults, children or online at one of our 200+ schools
•Receive a competitive salary and a great employment package
•Gain exposure to career paths with the company that could lead to opportunities in teaching management, training and academic course development and more
•Teach abroad for as long as you’d like it to – teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew for a longer term
•Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
•Must be able to obtain a clear background check
•The ability to live abroad for at least one year
•A Bachelor's Degree
• TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
•To be considered for this role, applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations.
•Competitive local salary
•Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
•667 RMB monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
•Sponsored legal Z work visa
•12,000 RMB salary advance available
•10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
•Airport pick-up upon arrival
•Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
•Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
•Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
•Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
• Teacher advantages discounts
•Job rotation program
- Beijing, China’s sprawling capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia.
- Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
- Our schoolhas been educating students for more than 20 years, growing from one campus to fifteen, from a kindergarten to a Pre-K – Grade 12 school now offering the International Baccalaureate (IB).
- It is committed to providingyoung learners a well-rounded international education that integrates Chinese and Western educational philosophies, cultural elements and best practices.
- Base salary from 18000 - 23000 RMB
- Housing allowance provided of 4000 RMB
- Sponsor medical insurance
- 5000 RMB for settle in allowance
- 10000 RMB for home leave allowance
- Inbound and outbound flight tickets will be reimbursed
- Free tuition fee for up to 2 kids
- You will enjoy up to 76 paid days including national holidays, Winter and Summer holidays
- You will work with students aged from 2 - 6 years old
- Mediumclass size with up to 20 kids/ class
- 2 days off during weekend
Who are we looking for?
- Female kindergarten teachers who are from native English speaking countries
- BA at least, prefer B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood Education
- Hold a teaching certificate
- Experience in teaching Kindergarten students preferable
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
- Your CV
- BA Degree copy
Brooklyn School of Languages (http://www.brooklynschooloflanguages.com) teaches a range of English language programs at our location in Brooklyn Heights. We feature communicative instruction in small classes which focus on academic as well as cultural aspects of language learning.
We are currently recruiting ESL teachers for our morning Adult Program in Brooklyn Heights. We are looking for instructors who are comfortable facilitating student-centered, integrated skills, morning ESL classes that will run Mondays from 10am - 1:15pm, and Tuesday-Friday from 9am - 12:15pm. This is a position offering 15 hours of teaching per week, plus weekly administrative pay.
We offer a competitive rate of pay, comprehensive teacher support, and teacher development programs.
1. Native English speaker (or have native speaker competence)
2. English language teaching/tutoring experience
3. Minimum 2 years classroom teaching experience
4. Must be able to legally work in the US
5. Bachelor's degree in English, education, or related field
6. English language teaching certification
Master's Degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, English, Education, or related subject
Compensation: $20-$23 per hour depending on experience.
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not telephone - email only.
Academic & Programs Manager, DSO
16 Court Street, 34th Floor
Brooklyn, New York, NY 11241
US Company No: 45-553403
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/a6dc74
We are looking for native English teachers to join our language center in Yingde, north of Guangdon province, start in November 2019. If you like to travel and see different places around China, meet like minded teachers and gain valuable experience, we welcome you to be part of our team. Job description: * Teach English * You are required to teach students at training center * Students age are from 3 years old to adults Benefits: * The base salary is 18000 RMB-20000 RMB (depending on your teaching experience and qualifications) * Z visa is provided * Majority of course materials are supplied. * Computer and broadband access is provided * Free western accommodation is provided (fully furnished/western toilet / no sharing ) *9000 RMB bonus upon completion of a 12 month contract *90 RMB per hour overtime bonus *1000 RMB per month pay increase after 12 months Working Schedule: 22 teaching hours plus minimal office hours.
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/62aaa2
Quanzhou is base in Fujian province which is near Taiwan, China. It is a second tier city where you can totally enjoy your life there. There is no air pollution in Quanzhou, you will be able to easily travel to Xiamen which is one of the most popular tourism cities in China. We are looking 2 qualified teachers to join our training center in Quanzhou, we welcome to see your job application Job Dscription: * Teach English * You are required to teach at training center. * The students age are from 2-12 years old * Class size: 10 kids per class Benefits: * The basic salary is 13000 RMB After Tax. (One month probation. Probation period salary is 10000 RMB After Tax). * Paid Chinese Public Holidays * Work Visa will be provided after Probation * Free apartment is provided * Work more than 1 years can apply for more benefits Working hours: * Work 5 days, 2 days off a week(Normally is Monday and Tuesday) *8 hours a day, total
Come Explore the “Heaven on Earth” and working in the international school!
Take home 20,000 RMB + 6,000 RMB housing allowance
We are looking for: 4 ESL teachers
Location: Hangzhou city
Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang province in east China, lies close to the mouth of the Qiantang River at the western end of the Gulf of Hangzhou.
As one of the seven ancient capitals and the key scenic tourism and historical culture cities in China, Hangzhou was known as the most beautiful city in China and the most luxurious city in the world.
Cultural tourism resources are abundant in Hangzhou. Here you can find ancient yards, gardens, balconies, pavilions, towers, temples, springs, cliff stones etc everywhere, which are various, splendid, magnificent and attractive.
We are Victoria Kindergarten school - providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards.
The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia's University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Our school with a team of international teachers always put our whole heart to make a change in teaching English so that students can get engaged and enjoy learning this language.
If you are a good teacher, we should treat you well!
Monthly salary: up to 19,000 RMB (after tax)
Housing allowance: 6,500 RMB (pre tax)
Free lunch at the school
Annual insurance provided
1 month summer break and half a month winter break
Ending contract bonus 0f 10% of two year salary depends or yearly performance
2 round trip ticket reimbursement
We make sure that you feel comfortable teaching at our school!
Student age: 2 - 6 years old
Class size: around 20 kids with teaching assistant in each class
Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Working schedule from Monday - Friday with two days off on weekend
Native English teachers who hold passport of Native speaking countries (preferable US, UK and Canada )
BA in Early Childhood Education, in Reading or Writing
At least two year relevant teaching experience
How to apply?
Don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your degree and a short introduction video to our HR department email: email@example.com
ESL teachers needed in Myanmar - The decent offer ever - Get home up to $2,500 - Free apartment provided - Transportation allowance available - Paid vacation - Free round trip ticket - Visa sponsor
We are looking for
1 ESL teacher for our Secondary students
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
What will you receive?
Salary: depends of your qualification
If you have Bachelor Degree: $2,250 per month
If you have Master Degree: $2,3500 per month
If you have PhD: $2,500 per month
Apartment: Well furnished apartment is provided by the school (with bed, air - con, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, etc)
Transportation allowance: $50 per month
Airfare reimbursement: after arriving Myanmar, the school will reimburse the flight ticket for you
Visa reimbursement: the school will reimburse visa application for you after you start working.
Four - week paid vacation on successful completion of contract and other school holidays
Return airfare to place of your origin
Free use of the school’s telephone for all local calls
Use of school’s internet and library facility
Free lunch is provided
A sick paid with well - qualified doctors in attendance
10 days of casual / sick leave per year
Join us now if you
Come from Native Speaker Countries (US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland)
Have Bachelor Degree at least and teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or at least 2 years of teaching experience
What will your teaching experience be like?
You will work 5 days per week and have days off on weekends.
You will have no more than 25 teaching hours and 10 hours for lesson preparation per week.
You can teach a variety of students from Kindergarten to Primary students.
You will need to follow and assess students' progress.
What do you know about us?
The International Language & Business Centre (ILBC) is the international school in Myanmar.
It was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar.
Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 10,000 students
ILBC seeks to foster the development of the whole child, one who is academically well-prepared, socially responsible, culturally sensitive, and personally fulfilled.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity
If you are interested in the position, please feel free to send your resume, passport, degree and teaching certificate to our HR department:firstname.lastname@example.org