We are looking for three enthusiastic and committed teachers to join our established and developing schools in April, May and June 2014. EF Bandung is one of the longest running EF English First franchises in Indonesia. Our 4 schools are professionally run. Having built a strong reputation as a quality educational institution, EF English First Bandung has been the starting point of many successful careers in EFL. Something which speaks volumes for our schools is the high proportion of teachers who decide to stay on for second, and third and even fourth and fifth year contracts.
Bandung is a vibrant, multicultural and growing city, considered one of the most livable in Indonesia. It is the capital of West Java, home to the wonderfully tolerant and relaxed Sundanese culture and people. Bandung is a large and modern city in its own right and is surrounded by fabulous landscapes, scenery, and tradition. However we are only 3 hours from the capital Jakarta.
Teachers will be expected to...
Work 40 hours per week of which 26 hours will be teaching.
Always deliver lessons to the highest standard.
Administer tests exams and assessments.
Prepare lessons in advance and ready all equipment before class.
Teachers will be encouraged to regularly evaluate their own performance and they will be helped to do this by the Director of Studies and Senior Teachers.
Teachers will also be expected to cooperate and communicate effectively with other teachers and members of staff.
An accredited TEFL certificate (TESOL/CELTA) from a recognised 4-5 week intensive course that included extensive teaching practice, peer observation and evaluation from peers and trainer.
A university degree (preferably in English, linguistics or Education).
A genuine enthusiasm for teaching and a willingness to teach people of all ages.
A positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in order to cope with living in a developing country and you will need to be open minded enough to appreciate the different living conditions.
A one year renewable contract
A monthly salary of 9,750,000 rupiah* (with regular reviews) more than sufficient to support a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
*Previous teaching experience may entitle you to an improved package of Rp10,750,000
Reimbursement of return airfare from city of hire to Indonesia (6 months - 50% completion of contract - 50%).
All visa and immigration costs covered.
US$ bonus upon completion of contract.
19 days paid leave, all Indonesian public holidays and additional 2 weeks paid leave when the schools are closed over the Idul Fitri and Christmas/New Year breaks.
Health Insurance and hospital room cover.
Optional interest free housing loan.
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, copy of ESL certificate, copy of the information pages in your passport and covering letter.
Due to strict Indonesian immigration regulations, candidates must be between 26 and 55 years old with a passport from one of the following countries: USA, U.K, Australia, Canada, or New Zealand.
For more information about the schools or Bandung please visit www.efbandung.com
Thank you for your interest.
Christopher Lloyd and Russell Lavin
Director of Studies
EF English First Bandung
Avalon English Headquarters is seeking to hire qualified & hardworking English instructors for our nationwide campuses to groom young minds to be proficient in communication through the English language.'
- Monday through Friday teaching schedule (5 work days – some Saturdays for open class, conferences, or other non-teaching related events but will be given prior notice)
- Official Working Hours: 1:30-9:30PM (elementary campus) or 2:00-10:00pm (middle campus)
- One year contract
- Monthly Salary: 2.1 Million KRW ~ 2.4 Million KRW (depending on experience and qualifications.)
- Starting date: Open
- Locations: South Korea, campuses located nationwide
- Benefits: Furnished single housing, 10 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, 50% medical insurance, 50% of national pension for US, CND, AUS citizens, round trip air ticket reimbursement, and completion bonus equal to one month’s salary.
Visa Requirements: Preparing your Documents will take anywhere from 8-12 weeks so please start early.
a) Native English speaker
b) To have a passport from one of the following countries:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- The UK
c) To have a 4-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from those countries.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO TEACH IN KOREA
E-2 Visa Documents:
- 1 photocopy of Diploma with apostille
- 1 photocopy of Passport (first page photocopy)
- 1 National Criminal Background Check with apostille (obtained within 6months of start date)
[The process of obtaining a national criminal background check takes around 3 months, therefore, we advise our applicants to start the process as soon as possible]
- 4 passport sized photos
- Self Health Statement
- Signed Contract
Office of Education Documents: (Bring these documents with you to Korea)
- Original Diploma
- 1 photocopy of Diploma with apostille
- 1 National Criminal Background Check with Apostille (Apply for two when applying for the VISA criminal background check)
Or F-4 Visa Holders
How to Apply:
Send your application via e-mail to email@example.com with the following documents:
1. Completed application form from our website (URL below)
2. Updated Resume
3. Recent Picture
Please visit our website at http://english.avalon.co.kr for more information.
Facebook: Avalon English
LinkedIn: Avalon English
Google+: Avalon HR
++++ WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. HOWEVER, ONLY CHOSEN APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL/CALL REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION STATUS++++
Welcome to Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD.! We are one of the largest legal employer in China. We are licensed by the Chinese National Bureau of Foreign Experts.
Are you a fun person with heaps of positive energy? Do you want to have fun while teaching English in China? This job opportunity is definitely for you. Please see the candidate requirements below,
- English Native Speakers from UK, CANADA, US, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND
- Bachelor degree(Compulsory)
- TESOL/CELTA teachers certificate(preferred, but not a must)
- Young learners or relevant teaching experience (preferred,but not a must)
- Working Starting Date:ASAP
- Working hours: approx 25 teaching hours + 15 office hours
- Contact Duration: One-year contract. the contract period can be extended.
- Salary: start from 11,000RMB/month (depends on qualifications ; experience) ; other staff benefits
Please attach your CV along with passport photo in this online application.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to experience the traditional China with modern edge !!!
Please apply for this job with the following contact details！
Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services Co., LTD
[Applicants will be required to have all pertinent documents currently in hand or imminent (for E-2 type applicants) or hold an F2/F6 visa]
The Language Education Centre of Chonnam National University is currently recruiting for Summer & Fall 2014. Candidates must be native speakers and should possess a Master¡¯s degree, preferably in either TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Education or a related field. Previous teaching experience at the university level will also be looked upon favourably ¨C especially those who have taught advanced conversation & writing classes at the tertiary level.
This position is for CNU¡¯s main Gwangju campus. The campus is one of the largest in Korea and has the amenities that you¡¯d expect of the province¡¯s biggest university. We are currently seeking applicants to teach on various University Credit Classes, Language Centre Elective Courses (University Students & Staff,) our Teacher Training Program (sponsored by the Ministry of Education,) and some Specialty Courses.
Conditions are as follows:
¡ñ Working Conditions
1) Contract period: 12 months (first day of classes, June 23rd, 2014 or September 1st, 2014 ¨C depending on applications & summer programs. Please see notes at the end of the posting.)
2) Teaching hours: 20 base teaching hours per week
3) Salary: base pay from 2,071,000KRW to 2,256,000KRW based on qualifications.
4) Overtime pay: 25,000 - 50,000 won per teaching hour depending on classes. (Some classes have higher rates of pay, e.g. Teacher Training, writing. Overtime is paid twice per annum.)
1) Single Housing is provided (Two-bedroom semi-furnished apartments on campus. Or a monthly housing stipend is available in some cases.)
2) Severance pay is paid upon completion of the work period at CNU.
3) Renewal bonus is provided for contract extensions.
4) 8-10 weeks paid vacation is provided.
5) Airfare reimbursement: up to one million won upon arrival after submission of receipts for those coming from overseas [-this is not possible for applicants within Korea.]
6) A settlement allowance of 300,000 won is provided within a month of arrival.
7) Medical Insurance 50%
Required Documents for Application:
1) Resume/CV + Basic cover letter
2) Scanned copies of university diplomas with transcripts (and teaching certificates)
3) Copy of current passport photo page & Alien Registration Card if currently residing in Korea.
4) A recent photograph
5) A letter of reference
6) Scans of Apostilled Degree(s) and Criminal Record Check . If this is in progress to meet visa issuance requirements, they could be sent at a later date.
Applications by email preferred. However, by post is acceptable. Only applicants who are offered interviews will be contacted. All applications should be submitted by Friday 18th April, 2014 at the latest. Interviews will be conducted in Gwangju from late April and early May ¨C later for those being considered for a Fall start date. Phone interviews may be offered for outstanding candidates who reside abroad and will be conducted from late April onwards. This application period will be for either starting date and a choice may not be offered, however please state your preferred starting date in the cover letter. Please be aware that criminal background checks and the apostille process will need to be in hand or near to completion for this application .If you have done these recently and are currently employed in Korea, a work visa transfer may be issued.
Please send all applications to:
Mr. Philip King (Hiring Manager) at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Philip King (Hiring Manager)
Language Education Center, Chonnam National University,
77 Yongbong-ro, Buk-Gu, Gwangju 500-757, KOREA
A very well known University is seeking an English Language Teacher for its Language Department based in Bucaramanga. The candidate must fullfil the following requirements: 1. B.A in Languages 2. Experience in English Language Teaching preferably in Higher Education more than 2 years and certified. 3. Knowledge of Common European Framework and evaluation through competences. 4. Desirable experience in language teaching through musical methods 5. Full time availability from Monday to Saturday 6. Availability to move and live in Bucaramanga.
School in Brazil needs an English Teacher
Enthusiastic Teachers needed in Brazil
Teaching Job in Brazil
All candidates should be able to perform these jobs to a high quality and the best of their abilities. Teachers should remember they need at least 2 years’ experience to apply for this job:
**Deliver the IB Curriculum to students and ensure you use engaging lessons to keep them wanting to learn
**Willing to help with the setting up of events the school may be holding
**Help with after school clubs
**Communicate well with colleagues and work well as a team to provide the best environment for the children
**Give positive feedback to motivate children and give negative feedback to ensure children know where they need to improve
**Make sure you are setting the correct work for students with different capabilities
This school was constructed over 20 years ago and has been refurbished since. The building is now very modern and colourful. This allows the children to be more comfortable in their surroundings and to keep them motivated. Classrooms all have a positive environment and lots of equipment to allow the teachers to provide the children with the best education. The school delivers the IB Curriculum to all ages from early years up to diploma program. The school stands in the capital of Brazil and beautiful city of Brasilia.
Children attending this school are all very welcoming and all have a good attitude towards learning, they are all highly motivated. The teachers in the school are majority international but management ensure that classrooms have a Brazilian teaching assistant to make sure there is little communication barrier between teachers and children. Teachers are required to be enthusiastic and energetic to motivate students.
The school are a well-established institute that has won numerous awards in many areas including, football, teacher of the year, athletics team and science student. The school are proud to be so popular and so noticed by locals as such an amazing school.
Find out about SeekTeachers Recruitment Fairs
Minimum Application Requirements
Minimum Qualification Requirement: M.Ed, B.Ed or a relevant Bachelor's Degree with a Teaching Qualification
Min experience requirement: 2 Years
Type of Staff:
Male or Female can apply to this job
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)
Must be a native speaker of English
Prefer candidates with international experience
**Your degree should ideally be in line with your teaching subject
**Singles or teaching couples preferred with no children
Salary Range: A salary of up to 6500 RL (Brazilian Real) per month based on experience and qualification, 15 % Tax is applied
Housing: Based on application part furnished housing provided
Medical: State/Public medical provided
Flights: Flight(s) provided
Bereavement Leave: Bereavement leave given
Emergency Evacuation: Emergency evacuation given
Contract Length: 2 years contract renewable on mutual agreement
(Icoach Servicios - Idaned) is looking for native or fluent speaker. Must be certified English teacher, experience in teaching is needed. He/she must be a passionate, outgoing to work with small groups of children, teens and adults. The company offers: Competitive Salary, Excellent Working Environment and Constant training.
Fyr Lois Institute is in search of English teachers, We offer:
- Best salary of the market
- Excellent working environment
- Constant training
- Transportation, Food tickets, Health insurance
- We also offer International Certification (CELTA, DELTA)
- Teaching vocation, professionalism and sense of compromise are expected from the teacher.
- Immediate availability is also required
- Native language teachers with no teaching qualifications are welcomed.
- Candidates are needed in Carrizal (Miranda), Puerto Ordaz (Bolívar), Bolivar (Bolívar), Maturin (Monagas), Margarita (Nueva Esparta), Ciudad Ojeda (Zulia), Maracaibo (Zulia), Barquisimeto (Lara).
Please send us your CVs to the following e-mail address.
Important English Center requires full time native English spoken teachers with at least 1 year of experience teaching, teaching certification and C1 (Advanced) English Proficiency level.
Dynamism and responsability are required. When applying, please include "NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER" in the subject field.
GOLL English teaches professionals in a relaxed, enjoyable and creative atmosphere. While grammar and vocabulary at the basis of each lesson, we focus on students being able to communicate capably and confidently. Our slogan is “If they can’t use it, they haven’t learned it”. We are looking for dynamic, young, interesting and skilled people to join our team as the company is growing and plans to move to other cities and countries in Latin America.
-enthusiasm and creativity are necessities
-native English speaker
-experience and certification are not required but are beneficial
-strong communication skills
-flexibility and adaptability
-ability to work as a part of a team
-Spanish language skills are an asset but not required
-small classes; 1-6 adults
-highly motivated and professional adults (such as engineers, accountants, IT specialists, bankers, managers and company presidents)
-class materials and training provided
-ongoing assistance and monitoring from GOLL
-good salary, ranging from $22,000-$29,000 pesos/hour
-hiring is done year round
If you are in Bogota now, or are going to come, please send CVs and letters to;
Leigh Donevan: HR Director
International Kindergarten Classroom Teachers needed in Shanghai
It excels in the area of foreign language and culture studies.The school is located within a new university town. Flanked by two rivers, it is a part of the new Songjiang City which is only half an hour's motorway drive to Shanghai City and Hongqiao Airport. The school enrolls students from kindergarten, the primary level through to the secondary level, and twelve grades in all. The school has the capacity to accommodate four thousand boarders. It has a total floor space of more than 110,000 square meters, with facilities that encompass a library, information centre, outdoor sports facilities, and Arts Centre.
*Available start date: August,2014
*School type:International school
*Teaching Load:16 teaching hours/wk 8:00-4:30 from Mon. to Fri.
*Paid winter holiday
*Transportation from city center
*Working Visa: Yes
*Students’ age:2-6 years old
1. Native english speaker + 25-55 years old
2. BA or above +120-hour TEFL/TESOL certificate+at least 3-year teaching experience
If you are interested, Please send your CV/Resume, Passport, Education Diploma/Teaching certificate relevant, one recent photo copy and Reference Letter to: Ivy2003@eslengtop.com or email@example.com
Find more job openings, please visit at: www.eslengtop.com